The time at which the deities in the main temple can be viewed are during MangalArati (early morning), BhogArati (day) and SandhyArati (evening). At each Arati time, the doors to the main temple are open for about half an hour. The BhogArati is held everyday at 10:30 am. MangalArati is held about an hour before sunrise, 4:00 am during the summer months and at 5:00 am during winter. SandhyArati is at 6:30 p.m. during winter and at 7:00 p.m. during the summer. Other than these times, on fifty-two special days in the year, the doors to the main temple remain open from Mangalaarati to 12 noon and then from 3:00 p.m. to Sandhyaarati
Special dates when main temple is open during the day
- MangalArati at 5:00 a.m. SandhyArati at 6:30 p.m.
- 19 Paush, 4 January, Friday: : Krishnaa Ekadashi (17th Lunar day)
- 30 Paush, 15 January, Tuesday: Makar Sankraanti (End of month)
- 1 Maagh, 17 January, Thursday, Shuklaa Nabami (9th lunar day)
- 7 Maagh, 21 January, Sunday: Makar Sankraanti (End of month)
- Special puja and homa ceremony in celebration of 87th lunar date of Siddhilav of the Founder Sri Annada Thakur and 41th Inauguration day of Main Temple.
- 18 Maagh, 2 February, Saturday, Shri Panchami (5th lunar day)